Reply To: Features Id like to see….

Home Forums Software Suggestions Features Id like to see…. Reply To: Features Id like to see….

Profile photo of Eric
Eric
Keymaster

Thanks for the kind words Dave.
As for your list, all of that is on the want list, and I’ll get there eventually, but right now it’s just me and I can only go so fast 😉
-EQ – Would be nice, but it’s fairly low priority

-Navigation – Basic nav is already built in. I’ve found a new provider that offers turn by turn directions, but I haven’t gotten to it yet.

-SMS/Voice – Fairly high on the list. I need to figure out a way to connect to the phone. The only way I can do this right now is by using a helper app that runs on your phone. There is no API for the tablet to act like a proper Bluetooth headset or similar. So once I get there, it will start with Android only. Kinda disappointing with the limitations.

-If you have suggestions for the Nav engines, I’m all ears 🙂

-OBD2 is also fairly high on the list. I’m working hard to get the Shield working, which has the hardware already setup for OBD2.

– Bluetooth speaker is even less likely unless Google decides to open that ability 🙁

-Translation – If you want to translate into Italian that sounds great.  I can send you the text files and you can translate.

Thanks again,

Eric