Reply To: updates

Home Forums Autosense General Discussion updates Reply To: updates

Profile photo of Eric
Eric
Keymaster

Hey guys,

So sorry about the lack of anything the last few months.
There always seems to be something else that demands my time. Since I moved, I don’t even have my car to work on, and most of the Autosense stuff is still packed away in boxes.

I really don’t want to let this project die, I just don’t have anything setup and running to keep testing on. I think if I had an Android radio in my Jeep, I’d be more prone to keeping updates happening, but I can’t afford one, just like the time issue, more important things are demanding the money.

I did bring my tablets out the other day, and one of them is broken, and the other one I tried to setup for my home automation setup (I’m using Home Assistant). Even if I did unbox everything, I’ve got no room for it.  I went from a 3 bedroom house, where I had an entire room to my office, to a 1 bedroom basement suite with absolutly no extra room. I was hoping to buy a house this spring, but with the money situation that doesn’t look promising either.

I haven’t forggoten about you guys, and I can see from the daily emails that people are still using Autosense, which is great. I just wish I was one of them 🙁

Cheers,

Eric