About button error

Home Forums Software Bug Reports About button error

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of that_kid that_kid 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of that_kid
    that_kid
    Participant

So I finally get a chance to post this issue I’ve run into. If I goto the about page in Autosense I get a list of genres

When I goto the playlist view I have a ton of favorite playlists

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Damn. I though I had fixed this issue. There was an issue creating new buttons and having the associated db work.
    Do you have root on your device? If so could you send me a copy of your database and I can fix the issue, and hopefully find out what ca

that_kid
    Participant

OK I’ll grab it later tonight and send it over.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Ok, so the issue with the about button showing the wrong thing should be fixed. Since you can’t get to the “About” page to check for an upgrade, you’ll have to force kill Autosense by going to Android Settings / Apps and find Autosense in the l

that_kid
    Participant

update completed and the about screen is back 😀

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Awesome. This fix required me to learn more about sqlite and now know of techniques I’d never used. Should make things better in the future 🙂

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Are you still showing the error of the favorites playlist showing up multiple times? If so, can you try deleting them and see if that fixes the issue. You should be able to delete the duplicates by long clicking them and select delete from the menu. If

that_kid
    Participant

Yeah i still have the duplicate favorites. I’ll try to delete them today.

• Author
    that_kid
    Participant

So I finally get a chance to post this issue I’ve run into. If I goto the about page in Autosense I get a list of genres

When I goto the playlist view I have a ton of favorite playlists

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Damn. I though I had fixed this issue. There was an issue creating new buttons and having the associated db work.
    Do you have root on your device? If so could you send me a copy of your database and I can fix the issue, and hopefully find out what ca

that_kid
    Participant

OK I’ll grab it later tonight and send it over.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Ok, so the issue with the about button showing the wrong thing should be fixed. Since you can’t get to the “About” page to check for an upgrade, you’ll have to force kill Autosense by going to Android Settings / Apps and find Autosense in the l

that_kid
    Participant

update completed and the about screen is back 😀

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Awesome. This fix required me to learn more about sqlite and now know of techniques I’d never used. Should make things better in the future 🙂

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Are you still showing the error of the favorites playlist showing up multiple times? If so, can you try deleting them and see if that fixes the issue. You should be able to delete the duplicates by long clicking them and select delete from the menu. If

that_kid
    Participant

Yeah i still have the duplicate favorites. I’ll try to delete them today.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.