Ad Bar on the top?

Home Forums Autosense General Discussion Ad Bar on the top?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eric Eric 1 year, 12 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Did you add in an Ads bar at the top where the media is displayed?

I dug otu my App Radio for some things and I see ads now..

Just curious

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Everything that was there before is still there. You can also make the other screens show for longer periods of time if you like.
    I was hoping to try and cover my server costs… Personally I don’t like it and have not decided if I’m going to keep it or

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

No problem.. I had not used it for a bit an noticed it.. Wanted to be sure that was correct

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I think what I’ll do is add an option to switch between text ads and image adds. Text would be less obtrusive I think while still showing ads.

Profile photo of that_kid
    that_kid
    Participant

Are the adds currently just shown in the media space?

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

No the thought was to have adds on the top where the media/system info currently is. It is cycling through them, just like it did, but now with a third screen, the ads. I’ve added some settings so you can turn off the ads or change if you want to see im

• Author
    Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Did you add in an Ads bar at the top where the media is displayed?

I dug otu my App Radio for some things and I see ads now..

Just curious

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Everything that was there before is still there. You can also make the other screens show for longer periods of time if you like.
    I was hoping to try and cover my server costs… Personally I don’t like it and have not decided if I’m going to keep it or

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

No problem.. I had not used it for a bit an noticed it.. Wanted to be sure that was correct

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I think what I’ll do is add an option to switch between text ads and image adds. Text would be less obtrusive I think while still showing ads.

Profile photo of that_kid
    that_kid
    Participant

Are the adds currently just shown in the media space?

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

No the thought was to have adds on the top where the media/system info currently is. It is cycling through them, just like it did, but now with a third screen, the ads. I’ve added some settings so you can turn off the ads or change if you want to see im

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.