Arduino Due on power on?

Home Forums Hardware Arduino Due Arduino Due on power on?

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eric Eric 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

@eric wrote:

I’ll put a note. According to the man pages the ‘U’ switch is for USB port auto-detection. I guess in your case it worked, in mine it didn’t.

This was Windows 7.. I tried True then false and it finally

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Thanks for the tip. I use OSX, and in fact don’t have a Windows box in the house. I’ve put a note in the guide and hopefully should help.

Once you get the latest software all setup, it should run until you reset the Arduino, since no EEPROM, no memory

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

@eric wrote:

Thanks for the tip. I use OSX, and in fact don’t have a Windows box in the house. I’ve put a note in the guide and hopefully should help.

Once you get the latest software all setup, it should run until you reset the Ar

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

The change directory command in OSX is “cd”. So if you’re in your home directory and you want to go to Documents, you’d type “cd Documents”. Or you can cheat and use tab completion. So type “cd Doc” and press tab. If ther

• Author
    Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

@eric wrote:

I’ll put a note. According to the man pages the ‘U’ switch is for USB port auto-detection. I guess in your case it worked, in mine it didn’t.

This was Windows 7.. I tried True then false and it finally

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Once you get the latest software all setup, it should run until you reset the Arduino, since no EEPROM, no memory

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

@eric wrote:

Once you get the latest software all setup, it should run until you reset the Ar

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

The change directory command in OSX is “cd”. So if you’re in your home directory and you want to go to Documents, you’d type “cd Documents”. Or you can cheat and use tab completion. So type “cd Doc” and press tab. If ther

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.