Autosense shield for Due

Home Forums Hardware Other Autosense shield for Due

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of that_kid that_kid 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Oh, and the FTDI is without the breakout, just the chip soldered directly to the shield

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

For me, if I have to use a relay on the output ( if I have a high Current Circuit) I am fine with that..

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

That’s the most common situation in things like alarms. You can hookup low power stuff directly, but high current needs a relay.

Profile photo of that_kid
    that_kid
    Participant

Sounds good. For anything that required high current I would go the relay route as well, most of what I’m thinking of powering falls below the 2 amp mark.

• Author
    Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Oh, and the FTDI is without the breakout, just the chip soldered directly to the shield

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

For me, if I have to use a relay on the output ( if I have a high Current Circuit) I am fine with that..

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

That’s the most common situation in things like alarms. You can hookup low power stuff directly, but high current needs a relay.

Profile photo of that_kid
    that_kid
    Participant

Sounds good. For anything that required high current I would go the relay route as well, most of what I’m thinking of powering falls below the 2 amp mark.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.