Car Set-ups?

Home Forums Autosense General Discussion Car Set-ups?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of -Jeff- -Jeff- 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

So what is everyones set-up?

I am still deciding..

currently I have a N7 with USB-ROM, it barely fits and I am unhappy with a couple things

debating on going back to the App Radio with an Android Stick, but that makes the Arduino seem useless..

What

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Honestly mine still isn’t in the car 😕
    But what I have is a UDOO which is ok. I’m not exactly happy with the performance always. And the UDOO guys have pr

Profile photo of that_kid
    that_kid
    Participant

Well the space was tight for my install, I had to relocate the usb connector because while it fit in the space it was rubbing against the side of the dash. Then after a week of use I changed the micro usb connector to a regular usb connector after I noti

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

So I am switching it up in my car.. I had the N7 2012 with a bunch of things connected VIA USB..

Then I was going to do the App Radio with HDMI stick, but with that and the USB deviceds, the touch would never ‘connect’ to start working

I am now going wi

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Kitkat has some nice features that I’m glad for. I haven’t even tried Lollipop yet, but from what I’ve read over the new API’s, nothing really stood out as amazing for what I’ve been working on.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

I had it on my N7 (2012) for about 2 weeks and I hated it…

Now my N7 has AutoDroid and it works pretty good, but I still have limitations. I have been reading on the android unit I bought and I have heard it may have some limitations as well. But I w

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Sweet. I really need to get another bench unit. I currently only have a N7 2012. The UDOO is pretty much useless 🙄 I’m very disappointed in

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

my Android unit info is here mostly:

XDA wiki:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/Newsmy_CarPad_NU3001

• Author
    Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

So what is everyones set-up?

I am still deciding..

currently I have a N7 with USB-ROM, it barely fits and I am unhappy with a couple things

debating on going back to the App Radio with an Android Stick, but that makes the Arduino seem useless..

What

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Honestly mine still isn’t in the car 😕
    But what I have is a UDOO which is ok. I’m not exactly happy with the performance always. And the UDOO guys have pr

Profile photo of that_kid
    that_kid
    Participant

Well the space was tight for my install, I had to relocate the usb connector because while it fit in the space it was rubbing against the side of the dash. Then after a week of use I changed the micro usb connector to a regular usb connector after I noti

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

So I am switching it up in my car.. I had the N7 2012 with a bunch of things connected VIA USB..

Then I was going to do the App Radio with HDMI stick, but with that and the USB deviceds, the touch would never ‘connect’ to start working

I am now going wi

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Kitkat has some nice features that I’m glad for. I haven’t even tried Lollipop yet, but from what I’ve read over the new API’s, nothing really stood out as amazing for what I’ve been working on.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

I had it on my N7 (2012) for about 2 weeks and I hated it…

Now my N7 has AutoDroid and it works pretty good, but I still have limitations. I have been reading on the android unit I bought and I have heard it may have some limitations as well. But I w

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Sweet. I really need to get another bench unit. I currently only have a N7 2012. The UDOO is pretty much useless 🙄 I’m very disappointed in

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

my Android unit info is here mostly:

XDA wiki:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/Newsmy_CarPad_NU3001

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.