Error at startup

Home Forums Software Bug Reports Error at startup

This topic contains 21 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eric Eric 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

INSTALL_FAILED_MISSING_SHARED_LIBRARY usually points to the maps library not being installed properly, or maybe an old version…

Profile photo of idorel77
    idorel77
    Participant

I don’t use maps , just waze. I will check if is updated and i will try again.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

maybe that’s why.  Autosense relies on google maps for it’s internal maps.  even if you don’t use it, it needs to be there.

Profile photo of that_kid
    that_kid
    Participant

I haven’t tried the very latest nightly but I know the one prior to the latest would crash whenever launched on my C2.  Even after total removal of the previous version.

idorel77
    Participant

Well is not from maps. I installed and updated and i have the same problem.

Maybe can be from play store. I will reinstall everything when android 6.0 will be ready.

But is very strange that i don’t have any problem with any application , why autosense have problem?

This is the question that i think the problem is not from my software , play store , maps, os ….

idorel77
    Participant

I reinstalled everything from scratch and now working. Maybe the problem was from gapps …

Thanks.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Glad you finally got it.  I really don’t know what the problem was, but it works. awesome.

Sorry I haven’t been around much, I moved in September, to a town about 700km from where I used to live.  It’s been a pretty big adjustment, trying to get settled, find a place to live, a job, etc…

But things are looking up, and I’m hoping to get back into AutoSense again.  There hasn’t been a lot of anything happening.  I started writing unit tests before I moved, and I think I’ll keep doing that, kinda get me back into the code.

• Author
    Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

INSTALL_FAILED_MISSING_SHARED_LIBRARY usually points to the maps library not being installed properly, or maybe an old version…

idorel77
    Participant

I don’t use maps , just waze. I will check if is updated and i will try again.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

maybe that’s why.  Autosense relies on google maps for it’s internal maps.  even if you don’t use it, it needs to be there.

Profile photo of that_kid
    that_kid
    Participant

I haven’t tried the very latest nightly but I know the one prior to the latest would crash whenever launched on my C2.  Even after total removal of the previous version.

idorel77
    Participant

Well is not from maps. I installed and updated and i have the same problem.

Maybe can be from play store. I will reinstall everything when android 6.0 will be ready.

But is very strange that i don’t have any problem with any application , why autosense have problem?

This is the question that i think the problem is not from my software , play store , maps, os ….

idorel77
    Participant

I reinstalled everything from scratch and now working. Maybe the problem was from gapps …

Thanks.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Glad you finally got it.  I really don’t know what the problem was, but it works. awesome.

Sorry I haven’t been around much, I moved in September, to a town about 700km from where I used to live.  It’s been a pretty big adjustment, trying to get settled, find a place to live, a job, etc…

But things are looking up, and I’m hoping to get back into AutoSense again.  There hasn’t been a lot of anything happening.  I started writing unit tests before I moved, and I think I’ll keep doing that, kinda get me back into the code.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.