Happy new year

Home Forums Autosense General Discussion Happy new year

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of that_kid that_kid 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Hey everybody,

First, happy new year.  I hope it’s a good one for all.

So I know I’ve been pretty absent lately, a lot has happened in the last few months.  I quit my job in July because I found a new one, only it was about 750 km away.  This meant I had to move, and it took me a month to find a place to live.  After that I’m sure everybody knows what it’s like starting a new job, overwhelming at first, but you get the hang of it, and then more responsibility keeps getting pilled up.  It’s ok though, I enjoy it.  But starting fresh in a new city not knowing anybody has it’s challenges.  The place I found to live in is quite small.  I don’t have my car to work on, and I have very little space to setup my test units.

Plus I had an accident last year that is affecting my vision, I’ve gotten glasses and that has helped a lot, but there are still issues.

But I haven’t abandoned this project, I’ve just had to take a bit of a hiatus.  After all the xmas decorations are down, I’ll have a bit more room on my work bench to setup some stuff, and I’m going to try and dig it out of storage and do so.  So hopefully before too long you’ll start to see some updates rolling back out.

Cheers,

Eric

Profile photo of that_kid
    that_kid
    Participant

Happy New Year, wow lots of changes happening, sorry to hear about your accident.  Glad that you are doing well and things are getting settled.  I too started a new job so i’m dealing with all the newness now myself.

• Author
    Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Hey everybody,

First, happy new year.  I hope it’s a good one for all.

So I know I’ve been pretty absent lately, a lot has happened in the last few months.  I quit my job in July because I found a new one, only it was about 750 km away.  This meant I had to move, and it took me a month to find a place to live.  After that I’m sure everybody knows what it’s like starting a new job, overwhelming at first, but you get the hang of it, and then more responsibility keeps getting pilled up.  It’s ok though, I enjoy it.  But starting fresh in a new city not knowing anybody has it’s challenges.  The place I found to live in is quite small.  I don’t have my car to work on, and I have very little space to setup my test units.

Plus I had an accident last year that is affecting my vision, I’ve gotten glasses and that has helped a lot, but there are still issues.

But I haven’t abandoned this project, I’ve just had to take a bit of a hiatus.  After all the xmas decorations are down, I’ll have a bit more room on my work bench to setup some stuff, and I’m going to try and dig it out of storage and do so.  So hopefully before too long you’ll start to see some updates rolling back out.

Cheers,

Eric

Profile photo of that_kid
    that_kid
    Participant

Happy New Year, wow lots of changes happening, sorry to hear about your accident.  Glad that you are doing well and things are getting settled.  I too started a new job so i’m dealing with all the newness now myself.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.