Hey everybody.

Home Forums Autosense General Discussion Hey everybody.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of that_kid that_kid 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Hey all, I’ve recently received a notification about this domain expiring and I thought I’d have a look to see what’s been going on. Well it’s about what I expected, not much. But surprisingly there are still people who browse the site and download the files. I’ve decided I’ll keep the site up and running as I really hope one day I’ll be able to work on this project again. In the past 3 years, I’ve moved several hundred kilometers from my home town. I’ve started a new job, became a manager at an IT shop and am responsible for daily activities. I’ve purchased a house and have been doing major renovations. When I get home every day the last thing I want to do is be on my computer after spending 10 hours in front of my office computer fixing everybody else’s issues.

Once the house settles down, we’ll see if I’m able to get something setup where I can finally get back to the code, but no promises of anything.

Thanks for the continued support, I know I’ve been pretty absent.

Cheers,

Eric

Profile photo of that_kid
    that_kid
    Participant

I’m still using the app, I kept meaning to come here and see if there was any activity going on.  This app still works well, I even have it loaded on an odroid n2 and it works very well.  Sounds like you’ve been busy, I can understand not wanting to be looking at code after spending a day looking at a computer.  Have you ever thought about open sourcing the app?

• Author
    Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Hey all, I’ve recently received a notification about this domain expiring and I thought I’d have a look to see what’s been going on. Well it’s about what I expected, not much. But surprisingly there are still people who browse the site and download the files. I’ve decided I’ll keep the site up and running as I really hope one day I’ll be able to work on this project again. In the past 3 years, I’ve moved several hundred kilometers from my home town. I’ve started a new job, became a manager at an IT shop and am responsible for daily activities. I’ve purchased a house and have been doing major renovations. When I get home every day the last thing I want to do is be on my computer after spending 10 hours in front of my office computer fixing everybody else’s issues.

Once the house settles down, we’ll see if I’m able to get something setup where I can finally get back to the code, but no promises of anything.

Thanks for the continued support, I know I’ve been pretty absent.

Cheers,

Eric

Profile photo of that_kid
    that_kid
    Participant

I’m still using the app, I kept meaning to come here and see if there was any activity going on.  This app still works well, I even have it loaded on an odroid n2 and it works very well.  Sounds like you’ve been busy, I can understand not wanting to be looking at code after spending a day looking at a computer.  Have you ever thought about open sourcing the app?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.