Icons for Folders and Applications

Home Forums Software Suggestions Icons for Folders and Applications

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of andrewfblack andrewfblack 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of andrewfblack
    andrewfblack
    Participant

I think the Faenza icons would look great in this application. I really like there folder icons because they have folder icons for music and video. This set is released under GNU/GPL. I don’t know what license your using so I don’t know if it will work

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Sweet. I should be able to use these as long as I make them available to anybody that asks.
    I’ve been meaning to add an icon pack but just haven’t gotten to it yet.

andrewfblack
    Participant

If you don’t want to dump the whole pack in and want someone to go through them and pick out the ones that would be most for a Car Tablet I can do that.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

That would be helpful. Maybe create a list of filenames so I can offer all of them but filter based on most likely to use.

andrewfblack
    Participant

If they are broken down in folders could the be organized in the app that way?

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Currently there is no organization. I’m trying to think ahead here and have multiple icon packs available. I’m not sure how I would organize them yet, but if you separate them into folders I can easily grab the file names of the icons in each folder.

andrewfblack
    Participant

What format do you you need the categories data in?

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Just plain text should be fine. I’ll format as needed.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

After doing some more reading because of the GPL license I don’t think I can use this particular icon set. If it were LGPL or something else it would be OK.

andrewfblack
    Participant

I’ve been working 6-12s on night shift so haven’t been around in a while I’m still using Auto App Sense. Any way you can make it where I can just select an image as an icon then we could load our own icons. Also we may not be able to include these in th

• Author
    andrewfblack
    Participant

I think the Faenza icons would look great in this application. I really like there folder icons because they have folder icons for music and video. This set is released under GNU/GPL. I don’t know what license your using so I don’t know if it will work

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Sweet. I should be able to use these as long as I make them available to anybody that asks.
    I’ve been meaning to add an icon pack but just haven’t gotten to it yet.

andrewfblack
    Participant

If you don’t want to dump the whole pack in and want someone to go through them and pick out the ones that would be most for a Car Tablet I can do that.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

That would be helpful. Maybe create a list of filenames so I can offer all of them but filter based on most likely to use.

andrewfblack
    Participant

If they are broken down in folders could the be organized in the app that way?

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Currently there is no organization. I’m trying to think ahead here and have multiple icon packs available. I’m not sure how I would organize them yet, but if you separate them into folders I can easily grab the file names of the icons in each folder.

andrewfblack
    Participant

What format do you you need the categories data in?

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Just plain text should be fine. I’ll format as needed.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

After doing some more reading because of the GPL license I don’t think I can use this particular icon set. If it were LGPL or something else it would be OK.

andrewfblack
    Participant

I’ve been working 6-12s on night shift so haven’t been around in a while I’m still using Auto App Sense. Any way you can make it where I can just select an image as an icon then we could load our own icons. Also we may not be able to include these in th

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.