keeps trying to update

Home Forums Software Bug Reports keeps trying to update

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eric Eric 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

everytime it launches, it thinks there is an update.. I apply it and the same thing repeats.. any thoughts?

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

What build number do you have installed? It will be in Settings either under System at the bottom, or under About.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

I will checklater.. I uninstalled and reinstalled and all was good.. Staring to get it in the car

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Awesome. I made some server changes and old versions were looking for updates that didn’t exist any more. So I’ve re-added those incase anybody happens to still have an old version. Now the updates will point to the new server location, old or new.

• Author
    Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

everytime it launches, it thinks there is an update.. I apply it and the same thing repeats.. any thoughts?

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

What build number do you have installed? It will be in Settings either under System at the bottom, or under About.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

I will checklater.. I uninstalled and reinstalled and all was good.. Staring to get it in the car

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Awesome. I made some server changes and old versions were looking for updates that didn’t exist any more. So I’ve re-added those incase anybody happens to still have an old version. Now the updates will point to the new server location, old or new.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.