Latest nightly almost ready for stable

Home Forums Autosense General Discussion Latest nightly almost ready for stable

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eric Eric 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Hey guys

If you’ve been using the nightlys you’ve seen the changes I’ve made in the music player. I think I’ve gotten everything finished and ready. But I’m going to do some more testing for a couple days. If you’re using them please update to the lat

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

So after a whole lot of testing and fixing I think the media is ready… So I’m going to push the update and see how it goes.
    Performance is much better, but I’m still looking to improve it as much as I can, as it’s still jittery at times on my Udoo. If

Profile photo of that_kid
    that_kid
    Participant

So I have the latest stable release and I can make it crash consistently when selecting artist from music section. I’ll have to dig in a little deeper and get the exact steps but I know when I selected artists the app crashed but I was able to clock albu

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Thanks. It seems I wasn’t getting alerted of the crash reports and after manually checking the logs there is a bunch of them there… so I will focus my efforts on cleaning those up before going any farther with anything else.

• Author
    Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Hey guys

If you’ve been using the nightlys you’ve seen the changes I’ve made in the music player. I think I’ve gotten everything finished and ready. But I’m going to do some more testing for a couple days. If you’re using them please update to the lat

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

So after a whole lot of testing and fixing I think the media is ready… So I’m going to push the update and see how it goes.
    Performance is much better, but I’m still looking to improve it as much as I can, as it’s still jittery at times on my Udoo. If

Profile photo of that_kid
    that_kid
    Participant

So I have the latest stable release and I can make it crash consistently when selecting artist from music section. I’ll have to dig in a little deeper and get the exact steps but I know when I selected artists the app crashed but I was able to clock albu

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Thanks. It seems I wasn’t getting alerted of the crash reports and after manually checking the logs there is a bunch of them there… so I will focus my efforts on cleaning those up before going any farther with anything else.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.