My thoughts since using Autosense in real life every day

Home Forums Autosense General Discussion My thoughts since using Autosense in real life every day

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eric Eric 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

So since I’ve installed Autosense on my Udoo board I’ve found some things that needed work, mainly performance. Especially on the Udoo compared to my Nexus 7 tablet, it’s much slower and laggier.
    So I’ve mainly been working on the media playback and per

Profile photo of that_kid
    that_kid
    Participant

Sounds promising and once it works fast on the Udoo that performance will translate other hardware as well. To be honest I haven’t really used the media player functionality because there was no way for me to control stopping and resuming playback with t

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I’ve changed it so your selected playlist is saved in a “Now Playing” list. And whenever you change songs manually the list is updated / rewritten.
    Once Autosense starts up, it will resume from the saved list in the same spot as when it was pl

that_kid
    Participant

I need to give that a try and see how it works for my install. Right now I use tasler and a program called media utility to control startup amd shutdown media functions. The nice thing about media utility is if you are playing something from pandora the

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

In the next update you’ll see the things I’ve been talking about. Currently I’m still finishing the conversion and not all of the features have been implemented back.
    Personally I don’t use Pandora or the like because I don’t have an Internet connectio

that_kid
    Participant

Cool looking forward to the update. I listen mostly to flac files from the external drive but sometimes I will listen to pandora or one of the other streaming services

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I think after I get the media stuff working satisfactory my next big thing will to integrate into the CANBUS. I have steering wheel buttons, and the Udoo has a Due built in. Time to make them work together

Author
    Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

So since I’ve installed Autosense on my Udoo board I’ve found some things that needed work, mainly performance. Especially on the Udoo compared to my Nexus 7 tablet, it’s much slower and laggier.
    So I’ve mainly been working on the media playback and per

that_kid
    Participant

Sounds promising and once it works fast on the Udoo that performance will translate other hardware as well. To be honest I haven’t really used the media player functionality because there was no way for me to control stopping and resuming playback with t

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I’ve changed it so your selected playlist is saved in a “Now Playing” list. And whenever you change songs manually the list is updated / rewritten.
    Once Autosense starts up, it will resume from the saved list in the same spot as when it was pl

that_kid
    Participant

I need to give that a try and see how it works for my install. Right now I use tasler and a program called media utility to control startup amd shutdown media functions. The nice thing about media utility is if you are playing something from pandora the

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

In the next update you’ll see the things I’ve been talking about. Currently I’m still finishing the conversion and not all of the features have been implemented back.
    Personally I don’t use Pandora or the like because I don’t have an Internet connectio

that_kid
    Participant

Cool looking forward to the update. I listen mostly to flac files from the external drive but sometimes I will listen to pandora or one of the other streaming services

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I think after I get the media stuff working satisfactory my next big thing will to integrate into the CANBUS. I have steering wheel buttons, and the Udoo has a Due built in. Time to make them work together

Author
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.