Odroid C2

Home Forums Autosense General Discussion Odroid C2

This topic contains 35 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eric Eric 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of that_kid
    that_kid
    Participant

I installed the latest nightly, it installed but gave an error on launch.  I re-installed the stable version and all was well.  One thing I didn’t do was wipe all the autosense data.

Profile photo of idorel77
    idorel77
    Participant

I don’t think is from gapps. I don’t have any problem with other apps, and on udoo i try-it to install without gapps.
    Autosense is the only app i have problem :s , very strange. i will try stable with adb.

that_kid
    Participant

Which Android build are you running on your C2?

idorel77
    Participant

Android 5.1.1 v.2.2 . Is the last version from c2.

that_kid
    Participant

that’s the same version i’m running too.  i’m totally baffled on why it won’t install for you.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Everything should be working for Dorel, but something just isn’t right, and I’ve been unable to figure out what… like @that_kid said, I’m baffled why it isn’t working.

• Author
    that_kid
    Participant

I installed the latest nightly, it installed but gave an error on launch.  I re-installed the stable version and all was well.  One thing I didn’t do was wipe all the autosense data.

idorel77
    Participant

I don’t think is from gapps. I don’t have any problem with other apps, and on udoo i try-it to install without gapps.
    Autosense is the only app i have problem :s , very strange. i will try stable with adb.

that_kid
    Participant

Which Android build are you running on your C2?

idorel77
    Participant

Android 5.1.1 v.2.2 . Is the last version from c2.

that_kid
    Participant

that’s the same version i’m running too.  i’m totally baffled on why it won’t install for you.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Everything should be working for Dorel, but something just isn’t right, and I’ve been unable to figure out what… like @that_kid said, I’m baffled why it isn’t working.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.