Redboard with Uno

Home Forums Hardware Arduino Uno Redboard with Uno

This topic contains 46 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eric Eric 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

eric,

I have not tested this with my 2012 tablet yet.. I might try it on my Android PC..

anything you want me to capture or check for you?

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Still not working..

in fact today I tried it with a fresh download of the app on both my N7 2013 and my Android stick.. (4.4.2 and 4.2.2)

When I press Setup master IO it now crashes the program

I was wondering do I need to have a power supply connecte

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Jeff
    You’re working with your RedBoard correct? Other than the FTDI Vendor and Product ID’s I don’t think I should need much more.
    I’ve been away for a bit and not had any time to do many updates, but I’ve included the new ID’s and it should be working

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Power over just USB should be fine. The tablet should be able to supply enough current for the Arduino.

I see a crash report, it might be yours. Are you on Android 4.1.1? I don’t have any devices that old, but I’ll read through the report and see if I

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

@eric wrote:

Jeff
    You’re working with your RedBoard correct? Other than the FTDI Vendor and Product ID’s I don’t think I should need much more.
    I’ve been away for a bit and not had any time to do many updates, but I’ve included the

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

@eric wrote:

Power over just USB should be fine. The tablet should be able to supply enough current for the Arduino.

I see a crash report, it might be yours. Are you on Android 4.1.1? I don’t have any devices that old, but I’ll rea

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I found a bug with the redboard from your crash report that I just received. I’ll push that fix now. Hang tight for a few minutes.

I’ve been working with my Due mostly and forgot something for the Uno. Should be fixed now.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

SWEET!!!

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Update and let me know

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

tried it on my N7 2013.. still crashes.. same symptoms (yes I updated, checked twice)

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

K. If it crashes I should get the report and hopefully find the issue. I’ll keep on it. Interacting with hardware is so complicated and finicky. I hope I can get this to work reliably.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

@eric wrote:

K. If it crashes I should get the report and hopefully find the issue. I’ll keep on it. Interacting with hardware is so complicated and finicky. I hope I can get this to work reliably.

No problem.. I w

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I got the report, and the error changed, meaning I fixed the previous error and believe I have found the new one. I’ll work on it later tonight.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

@eric wrote:

I got the report, and the error changed, meaning I fixed the previous error and believe I have found the new one. I’ll work on it later tonight.

that is what I figured.. fix one then it gets further on t

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

You got it. I think the error is because of an empty database. I guess I need to do some better checks 🙄

• Author
    Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

eric,

I have not tested this with my 2012 tablet yet.. I might try it on my Android PC..

anything you want me to capture or check for you?

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Still not working..

in fact today I tried it with a fresh download of the app on both my N7 2013 and my Android stick.. (4.4.2 and 4.2.2)

When I press Setup master IO it now crashes the program

I was wondering do I need to have a power supply connecte

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Jeff
    I’ve been away for a bit and not had any time to do many updates, but I’ve included the new ID’s and it should be working

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I see a crash report, it might be yours. Are you on Android 4.1.1? I don’t have any devices that old, but I’ll read through the report and see if I

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

@eric wrote:

Jeff
    I’ve been away for a bit and not had any time to do many updates, but I’ve included the

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

@eric wrote:

I see a crash report, it might be yours. Are you on Android 4.1.1? I don’t have any devices that old, but I’ll rea

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I found a bug with the redboard from your crash report that I just received. I’ll push that fix now. Hang tight for a few minutes.

I’ve been working with my Due mostly and forgot something for the Uno. Should be fixed now.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

SWEET!!!

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Update and let me know

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

tried it on my N7 2013.. still crashes.. same symptoms (yes I updated, checked twice)

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

@eric wrote:

No problem.. I w

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

@eric wrote:

that is what I figured.. fix one then it gets further on t

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

You got it. I think the error is because of an empty database. I guess I need to do some better checks 🙄

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.