Screen Layout request

Home Forums Software Suggestions Screen Layout request

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of -Jeff- -Jeff- 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Eric,

I know this is a long shot..

my screen is this:

any way to adjust the center

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Ahhh, I see your screen is slightly narrower than on my N7.
    Working with different screen sizes isn’t something I’ve done a lot with. I will see what I can do.
    Thinking out loud here, but only the home screen is affected right, everything else scales

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

@eric wrote:

Working with different screen sizes isn’t something I’ve done a lot with. I will see what I can do.
    Thinking out loud here, but only the home screen is affec

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Yeah, the Xposed is changing the images that the application icons use. I don’t know of any way to limit or change that.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

So the Icons on NON-Autosense apps are too big.. but the autosense icons resize as I adjust the program yet the NON-autosense icons remain unchanged..

this is on a unit the is 800×1280.. the Default DPI is 240 as I understand it.. I can scale down Auto s

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

I noticed when I add a system icon ( non autosense) the autosense ones push downward

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I’ve noticed the same issue and I’ve looked into it and have been unable to figure out why it happens. If I can get the system icons be behave then it should work fine…

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I changed the setting from a hardcoded 65dip to match_parent. It should resize the two back and forward buttons to be a bit smaller on your screen. Next update you’ll see the change and can let me know if it works.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Cool, it will be slower for me to see it now. Unit is finally in car

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

I figured I would add to this.

The center text is VERY small when I have the screen scaled to fit the newsmy screen. I have yet to mess with it in Xposed but just wanted to note that here

without xposed apps module this would never work on my screen

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

If you can get me the resolution and dpi I’ll see if I can replicate the issue in an emulator and if so I’ll see what I can do to fix it properly.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Will do.. next time I mess with the car

• Author
    Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Eric,

I know this is a long shot..

my screen is this:

any way to adjust the center

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Thinking out loud here, but only the home screen is affected right, everything else scales

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

@eric wrote:

Thinking out loud here, but only the home screen is affec

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Yeah, the Xposed is changing the images that the application icons use. I don’t know of any way to limit or change that.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

So the Icons on NON-Autosense apps are too big.. but the autosense icons resize as I adjust the program yet the NON-autosense icons remain unchanged..

this is on a unit the is 800×1280.. the Default DPI is 240 as I understand it.. I can scale down Auto s

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

I noticed when I add a system icon ( non autosense) the autosense ones push downward

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I’ve noticed the same issue and I’ve looked into it and have been unable to figure out why it happens. If I can get the system icons be behave then it should work fine…

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I changed the setting from a hardcoded 65dip to match_parent. It should resize the two back and forward buttons to be a bit smaller on your screen. Next update you’ll see the change and can let me know if it works.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Cool, it will be slower for me to see it now. Unit is finally in car

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

I figured I would add to this.

The center text is VERY small when I have the screen scaled to fit the newsmy screen. I have yet to mess with it in Xposed but just wanted to note that here

without xposed apps module this would never work on my screen

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

If you can get me the resolution and dpi I’ll see if I can replicate the issue in an emulator and if so I’ll see what I can do to fix it properly.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Will do.. next time I mess with the car

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.