top banner question

Home Forums Software Suggestions top banner question

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of -Jeff- -Jeff- 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

so the top banner scrolls between the system info ( battery, temperatures etc) and the current song playing (from library)

Since you have integrated the HDTuner, any chance of showing the Radio info? Station Frequency/ RDS info when using the radio and not your music library? sounds redundant, but if I am on the maps or a different function within Autosense this would be nice.

the Current home screen on my Android Headunit was modded for the current active audio app.. sort of a cool feature.

There are short cuts across the bottom bar for Nav, etc,but your design is nice in that respect..

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

It’s already been done. It was planned from the start that any audio source can display it’s info in the top bar. The RDS info works, but I’m not sure about the HD radios stations, as I have none around me. I believe they should however.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Cool Deal.. I can test the HD stuff once I buy the board.. I can set it up here with a tablet for testing

• Author
    Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

so the top banner scrolls between the system info ( battery, temperatures etc) and the current song playing (from library)

Since you have integrated the HDTuner, any chance of showing the Radio info? Station Frequency/ RDS info when using the radio and not your music library? sounds redundant, but if I am on the maps or a different function within Autosense this would be nice.

the Current home screen on my Android Headunit was modded for the current active audio app.. sort of a cool feature.

There are short cuts across the bottom bar for Nav, etc,but your design is nice in that respect..

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

It’s already been done. It was planned from the start that any audio source can display it’s info in the top bar. The RDS info works, but I’m not sure about the HD radios stations, as I have none around me. I believe they should however.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Cool Deal.. I can test the HD stuff once I buy the board.. I can set it up here with a tablet for testing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.