Webcam Support

Home Forums Software Suggestions Webcam Support

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of that_kid that_kid 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of that_kid
    that_kid
    Participant

So I was looking around at what could be done with webcam support in Autosense. The main reason was to implement a backup camera within the app. I cam across http://droidperception.wordpress.com/ which has a simp

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

CanBus is great but my car is not setup with that.. Too old, just something to keep in mind..

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Thanks for the link, I’ll look into it and see what I can find. Webcam support in Android is pretty hit and miss.
    I plan on making both available, as my car also has no CANbus. We just need a trigger that the car is in reverse, be it via CANbus or the s

that_kid
    Participant

Right I was thinking the trigger could be user defined that way it could be an arduino input from the reverse lights or some other switch point or a virtual input like CanBus. This way it makes options available to everyone

• Author
    that_kid
    Participant

So I was looking around at what could be done with webcam support in Autosense. The main reason was to implement a backup camera within the app. I cam across http://droidperception.wordpress.com/ which has a simp

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

CanBus is great but my car is not setup with that.. Too old, just something to keep in mind..

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Thanks for the link, I’ll look into it and see what I can find. Webcam support in Android is pretty hit and miss.
    I plan on making both available, as my car also has no CANbus. We just need a trigger that the car is in reverse, be it via CANbus or the s

that_kid
    Participant

Right I was thinking the trigger could be user defined that way it could be an arduino input from the reverse lights or some other switch point or a virtual input like CanBus. This way it makes options available to everyone

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.