Gestures and other actions
AutoSense has limited support for gestures.
- Swipe right to skip to the next song
- Swipe left to go to the previous song
- Draw an "M" to mute or unmute
- Draw a 'P' from the bottom up to play/pause
- Long press on the "Shuffle" button to shuffle your entire library and start playing. Also works if you long press the "Play/Pause" button
- Playlists can be rearranged by long click and drag & drop to new location. Songs can be removed by flinging them to the right
- In the Homescreen editor or Sidebar editors, you can drag & drop your existing icons to new places. You can also delete the icons the same way by dropping to the "Delete bar" that shows up.
- In the "System Notifications", if you have a rooted device, by clicking on the Arduino icon on the left, it will reset the USB connection if you're having trouble