I’ve found I’m not getting complete chunks of data and the checksum code is failing. If I disable the checksum things go crazy.
So I’ve been digging down deeper to try and find the cause. It seems the the Arduino is sending out full chunks as it’s supposed to, the logic analyzer backs that up (at least I haven’t found it not working). So that means it must be on the Android side. I’ve been digging deeper down all the way into the driver. I’ve found a few areas that I’ve improved, but still it seems full blocks aren’t always coming. Intermittent problems are the hardest -_-
Everything works great with the ADK version, but switch to the serial version and things go haywire.