I’ve fixed a few bugs with the latest version. All HD Tuner related. I’ve fixed a bug with the bass not working. I would suggest starting with it low, something like 25% and the treble at 75%. This seems to offer a pretty good sound. You can adjust the volume too. These three options really give you control over the sound.
Also fixed is the HD sub stations weren’t working. They work most of the time now. Sometimes they aren’t changing first try. I suspect it’s a timing issue. I’ve really tried to cut the delays down as much as possible, but it seems I may need to increase some of them. I’ll keep playing.
Now these bugs need both an Arduino flash and an AutoSense update. Both of them have been pushed to the nightly channel.