Anything new?

Home Forums Autosense General Discussion Anything new?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eric Eric 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Curious how things are coming along? I know life is pretty busy.. I did get my Android unit installed:

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Looks awesome Jeff

Life has been very busy. I got all the parts for the EEPROM and have been trying to get that buttoned up, when I realized I made a fatal flaw in the PCB design and they’re all garbage. So I’ve been trying to get that worked out.
    Also

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Eric,

What kind of car? I am currently using Google Now as my launcher until I find time to set up autosense. I decided that I am only going to use the due for my ALDL cable connections through relays so when you can add one button for multiple outpu

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I’ve got a 1968 VW Beetle I’ve been doing a custom resto on for the past 5 years, and the entire reason I started Autosense in the first place. It started as a project for me and my car, and has evolved into what you see today.

You’d like one button to

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

@eric wrote:

I’ve got a 1968 VW Beetle I’ve been doing a custom resto on for the past 5 years, and the entire reason I started Autosense in the first place. It started as a project for me and my car, and has evolved into what you see

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

It could but I’m more of a perfectionist. I’d rather do it proper. I’m also trying to figure out if there’s a way I can make this thing compatible with shields, as it uses the ISCP header port. I don’t really want to make a full

• Author
    Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Curious how things are coming along? I know life is pretty busy.. I did get my Android unit installed:

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Looks awesome Jeff

Life has been very busy. I got all the parts for the EEPROM and have been trying to get that buttoned up, when I realized I made a fatal flaw in the PCB design and they’re all garbage. So I’ve been trying to get that worked out.
    Also

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Eric,

What kind of car? I am currently using Google Now as my launcher until I find time to set up autosense. I decided that I am only going to use the due for my ALDL cable connections through relays so when you can add one button for multiple outpu

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I’ve got a 1968 VW Beetle I’ve been doing a custom resto on for the past 5 years, and the entire reason I started Autosense in the first place. It started as a project for me and my car, and has evolved into what you see today.

You’d like one button to

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

@eric wrote:

I’ve got a 1968 VW Beetle I’ve been doing a custom resto on for the past 5 years, and the entire reason I started Autosense in the first place. It started as a project for me and my car, and has evolved into what you see

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

It could but I’m more of a perfectionist. I’d rather do it proper. I’m also trying to figure out if there’s a way I can make this thing compatible with shields, as it uses the ISCP header port. I don’t really want to make a full

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.