App Launch Error

Home Forums Software Bug Reports App Launch Error

This topic contains 21 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eric Eric 3 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

I was trying to install autosense on my Android Stick (mk809) it installs but crashes on launching

it is android version 4.4.2.. Assuming it sent you a report, I tried it 3 times.. within 30 mins of this post

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I didn’t get any crash reports today. Do you see it actually start up?
    Do you have Google Apps installed? What about Bluetooth?

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

@eric wrote:

Yes gapps is installed.. Anything specific?

No, screen was black and

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I just had some old code that would just quit if the device doesn’t have Bluetooth. I’ll remove that and push an update, hopefully that will be the problem.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

If it was a gapps problem it should popup asking to update, so likely not the issue.
    What did the error say? Or did it not say anything?
    DPI change shouldn’t be the problem, I’ve done it myself without issue, but I did it via a different method.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Cool I will try it again after the change.. Let me know when it is pushed so i can install the app

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I’m also working on a few crash reports from this last week. Once I get those changes made I’ll push it and let you know.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Pushed

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Okay, It launches, but now the Arduino control does not work.. I can set the pin (13) to toggle, change color, but nothing happens when I go to the home screen.. reset the program a couple times as well as the board

If I puch the programming through the

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Hmmmm. If it programs correctly then I’m not sure why it wouldn’t communicate correctly otherwise.
    The other two programs shouldn’t interfere. Once you plug your FTDI device in, you get your list or programs and only the one you select has access to s

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

ok.. I won’t sweat it at the moment.. I am not planning on implementing that yet anyway..

I have a few other things to test out with my Android stick and App Radio.. the Stick I am using now works great!

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

I wonder if clearing data might help

I got it to toggle on once.. now nothing, it would not toggle off after the toggle on..

maybe I need to uninstall and reinstall

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I too noticed some issues with toggling not working 100%. I’m going to try and look into it in the next couple days, however I’m going on vacation at the end of the week so I might not going to get too much done.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

@eric wrote:

I too noticed some issues with toggling not working 100%. I’m going to try and look into it in the next couple days, however I’m going on vacation at the end of the week so I might not going to get too much done.[/quote:24

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

@eric wrote:

Hmmmm. If it programs correctly then I’m not sure why it wouldn’t communicate correctly otherwise.
    The other two programs shouldn’t interfere. Once you plug your FTDI device in, you get your list or programs and only t

• Author
    Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

I was trying to install autosense on my Android Stick (mk809) it installs but crashes on launching

it is android version 4.4.2.. Assuming it sent you a report, I tried it 3 times.. within 30 mins of this post

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

@eric wrote:

Yes gapps is installed.. Anything specific?

No, screen was black and

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I just had some old code that would just quit if the device doesn’t have Bluetooth. I’ll remove that and push an update, hopefully that will be the problem.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

If it was a gapps problem it should popup asking to update, so likely not the issue.
    What did the error say? Or did it not say anything?
    DPI change shouldn’t be the problem, I’ve done it myself without issue, but I did it via a different method.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Cool I will try it again after the change.. Let me know when it is pushed so i can install the app

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I’m also working on a few crash reports from this last week. Once I get those changes made I’ll push it and let you know.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Pushed

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Okay, It launches, but now the Arduino control does not work.. I can set the pin (13) to toggle, change color, but nothing happens when I go to the home screen.. reset the program a couple times as well as the board

If I puch the programming through the

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

The other two programs shouldn’t interfere. Once you plug your FTDI device in, you get your list or programs and only the one you select has access to s

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

ok.. I won’t sweat it at the moment.. I am not planning on implementing that yet anyway..

I have a few other things to test out with my Android stick and App Radio.. the Stick I am using now works great!

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

I wonder if clearing data might help

I got it to toggle on once.. now nothing, it would not toggle off after the toggle on..

maybe I need to uninstall and reinstall

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I too noticed some issues with toggling not working 100%. I’m going to try and look into it in the next couple days, however I’m going on vacation at the end of the week so I might not going to get too much done.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

@eric wrote:

I too noticed some issues with toggling not working 100%. I’m going to try and look into it in the next couple days, however I’m going on vacation at the end of the week so I might not going to get too much done.[/quote:24

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

@eric wrote:

The other two programs shouldn’t interfere. Once you plug your FTDI device in, you get your list or programs and only t

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.