Arduino button control

Home Forums Software Bug Reports Arduino button control

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eric Eric 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Latest version

I setup a test button. It will not toggle like it did before, it will not change colors.. It does nothing

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

okay.. working sort of

I have the Test button for pin 13 before.. it still acts the same way as for as button press on toggle, the LED on the Red board turns off and on, the button on the UI does not change color, yet I have 2 colors set.

it is diffic

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I’ll change the behaviour of selecting an action to only popup if you press the settings button, should make it easier to change.

There is still some problems I’m working on regarding USB connectivity, it’s pretty finicky, I’m trying to up the reliabilit

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Alright, downloaded a newer version tonight it seems

Looks like the plug/unplug is fine, I created a new button and it turns the LED on pin 13 on and off. BUT the color still does not change. I am working with the side buttons.. I will probably try the

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

You have set colors for the button right? After selecting toggle, you click on settings and choose a high and low color. It’s working for me on both the homescreen and side bars.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Also the latest update has fixed the plug/unplug issue. At least the issue I know about 😉

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

@eric wrote:

You have set colors for the button right? After selecting toggle, you click on settings and choose a high and low color. It’s working for me on both the homescreen and side bars.

Yes I think I did it

Profile photo of that_kid
    that_kid
    Participant

I just tried this on my dev setup and at first I couldn’t get anything to work. I told Autosense to manually update the firmware but it didn’t. So I manually uploaded the hex file to my Arduino and now the toggle and button color change is working.

I a

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

that_kid
    What tablet and Arduino are you using? I’ve just tried on my dev hardware and manual update is working, but maybe hardware differences are causing problems?
    If you click on “Upgrade Firmware” in Autosense, the Arduino LEDs should blin

that_kid
    Participant

@eric wrote:

that_kid
    What tablet and Arduino are you using? I’ve just tried on my dev hardware and manual update is working, but maybe hardware differences are causing problems?
    If you click on “Upgrade Firmware” in Autose

that_kid
    Participant

@eric wrote:

that_kid

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

color change works..

helps if I upgrade firmware on the Arduino

Sorry about that.. loving this interface.. just need to get it in the car

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Awesome. Did it work from Autosense? or did you need to do it manually from your computer?

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

All was done from autosense

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

@that_kid wrote:

I’m using a 2013 Nexus 7 with CM11 installed and an Arduino Duemilanove. When I click on Upgrade Firmware in Autosense I see a quick flash on the rx light followed by a quick flash on the tx light. Then I loose comm

• Author
    Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Latest version

I setup a test button. It will not toggle like it did before, it will not change colors.. It does nothing

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

okay.. working sort of

I have the Test button for pin 13 before.. it still acts the same way as for as button press on toggle, the LED on the Red board turns off and on, the button on the UI does not change color, yet I have 2 colors set.

it is diffic

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I’ll change the behaviour of selecting an action to only popup if you press the settings button, should make it easier to change.

There is still some problems I’m working on regarding USB connectivity, it’s pretty finicky, I’m trying to up the reliabilit

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Alright, downloaded a newer version tonight it seems

Looks like the plug/unplug is fine, I created a new button and it turns the LED on pin 13 on and off. BUT the color still does not change. I am working with the side buttons.. I will probably try the

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Also the latest update has fixed the plug/unplug issue. At least the issue I know about 😉

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

@eric wrote:

Yes I think I did it

that_kid
    Participant

I just tried this on my dev setup and at first I couldn’t get anything to work. I told Autosense to manually update the firmware but it didn’t. So I manually uploaded the hex file to my Arduino and now the toggle and button color change is working.

I a

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

that_kid
    If you click on “Upgrade Firmware” in Autosense, the Arduino LEDs should blin

that_kid
    Participant

@eric wrote:

that_kid

that_kid
    Participant

@eric wrote:

that_kid

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

color change works..

helps if I upgrade firmware on the Arduino

Sorry about that.. loving this interface.. just need to get it in the car

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Awesome. Did it work from Autosense? or did you need to do it manually from your computer?

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

All was done from autosense

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

@that_kid wrote:

I’m using a 2013 Nexus 7 with CM11 installed and an Arduino Duemilanove. When I click on Upgrade Firmware in Autosense I see a quick flash on the rx light followed by a quick flash on the tx light. Then I loose comm

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.