arduino controll notification

Home Forums Software Suggestions arduino controll notification

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eric Eric 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of rob.1bmf
    rob.1bmf
    Participant

can we get some kind of notification when using arduino controls such as color change in the lettering or something
    im using them for on/off of amps, lights, heated seats, rear defrost, ect. but I cant tell if the function is on or off

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I used to have this working, but with firmware changes it was removed temporarily. Don’t fret, it will be back.

The parts I was waiting for have finally arrived, so I plan on working on some new Arduino firmware that will support this feature again.

rob.1bmf
    Participant

do you plan to have a momentary function as well would work good for power windows

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Yeah I do. Something like a push and hold, it will activate as long as you’re holding the button

• Author
    rob.1bmf
    Participant

can we get some kind of notification when using arduino controls such as color change in the lettering or something
    im using them for on/off of amps, lights, heated seats, rear defrost, ect. but I cant tell if the function is on or off

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I used to have this working, but with firmware changes it was removed temporarily. Don’t fret, it will be back.

The parts I was waiting for have finally arrived, so I plan on working on some new Arduino firmware that will support this feature again.

rob.1bmf
    Participant

do you plan to have a momentary function as well would work good for power windows

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Yeah I do. Something like a push and hold, it will activate as long as you’re holding the button

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.