Arduino Editor rewrite

Home Forums Software Suggestions Arduino Editor rewrite

This topic contains 41 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of that_kid that_kid 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Hey guys

I’ve begun a major overhaul of the Arduino pin editor. In the end it will look and behave very similar, but will have the missing functions for setting input pins and such.
    Here’s my thoughts so far

Obviously having the ability to set a pin to

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Yeah.. fix the F/C control 😀

seriously, that looks good! I know how I am implementing things on my system now. I will have a toggle to turn on power to my U

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

So I’ve been rewriting this and it’s coming along. I’ve got the settings for toggle and timer working better.
    Next I’m going to start on the input code and other actions.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Sweet.. I need to get my set-up going again.. been busy with work though

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Hey guys. I just want to share an update.
    I’ve got things coming along nicely. Code still needs cleaning up, but I have a bunch of the functionality working. When you select a pin to be an input, it configures it on the Arduino and attached debounce co

Profile photo of that_kid
    that_kid
    Participant

Nice work, looking forward to playing around with this.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I’ve realized how much I take for granted using other frameworks that take care of the raw SQL for you. I’ve had to learn a whole lot about SQL joins and stuff to get this working. The code got large and overwhelming very quickly. Time to refactor the

that_kid
    Participant

I think this new knowledge will come in handy when implementing new music playlist functions.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

So I’ve been working hard, and just when I think I’ve got things working I find something else not working. I’ve redone a bunch of code (many times now) and I think, if all goes well, I should have the first release with the new inputs working soon. I’l

that_kid
    Participant

Nice looking forward to the new release.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Cool deal.. I need another Arduino.. I made a simple program to handle some button functions (outside of Android)

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Can you elaborate?

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Yes…

So if I was to use the App Radio and Android pc, with all the USB devices connected (ALDLDroid, HD Tuner, Autosense) then the required AppRadioUnchained Reloaded program, never launches.. From what I can tell it has to do with the USB connections

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Once I have the HD Tuner stuff finished do you think that will fix your problem? Not having to have the unit connected to the Android. Once I’m done this feature, that’s my next big thing to attack.

that_kid
    Participant

So I have the new build installed but I can’t get it to upload the firmware on my due. Is there a way to manually upload the firmware to the due?

• Author
    Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Hey guys

I’ve begun a major overhaul of the Arduino pin editor. In the end it will look and behave very similar, but will have the missing functions for setting input pins and such.
    Here’s my thoughts so far

Obviously having the ability to set a pin to

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Yeah.. fix the F/C control 😀

seriously, that looks good! I know how I am implementing things on my system now. I will have a toggle to turn on power to my U

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

So I’ve been rewriting this and it’s coming along. I’ve got the settings for toggle and timer working better.
    Next I’m going to start on the input code and other actions.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Sweet.. I need to get my set-up going again.. been busy with work though

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Hey guys. I just want to share an update.
    I’ve got things coming along nicely. Code still needs cleaning up, but I have a bunch of the functionality working. When you select a pin to be an input, it configures it on the Arduino and attached debounce co

that_kid
    Participant

Nice work, looking forward to playing around with this.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I’ve realized how much I take for granted using other frameworks that take care of the raw SQL for you. I’ve had to learn a whole lot about SQL joins and stuff to get this working. The code got large and overwhelming very quickly. Time to refactor the

that_kid
    Participant

I think this new knowledge will come in handy when implementing new music playlist functions.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

So I’ve been working hard, and just when I think I’ve got things working I find something else not working. I’ve redone a bunch of code (many times now) and I think, if all goes well, I should have the first release with the new inputs working soon. I’l

that_kid
    Participant

Nice looking forward to the new release.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Cool deal.. I need another Arduino.. I made a simple program to handle some button functions (outside of Android)

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Can you elaborate?

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Yes…

So if I was to use the App Radio and Android pc, with all the USB devices connected (ALDLDroid, HD Tuner, Autosense) then the required AppRadioUnchained Reloaded program, never launches.. From what I can tell it has to do with the USB connections

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Once I have the HD Tuner stuff finished do you think that will fix your problem? Not having to have the unit connected to the Android. Once I’m done this feature, that’s my next big thing to attack.

that_kid
    Participant

So I have the new build installed but I can’t get it to upload the firmware on my due. Is there a way to manually upload the firmware to the due?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

The forum ‘Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.