Arduino Toggle control?

Home Forums Software Suggestions Arduino Toggle control?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eric Eric 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Eric,

I cannot seem to find it.. I thought there was an option to have a App Toggle or set an output.. How do I set that up I did not see it..

Example, if I have a Radio app I want an output to go high (turn on my power Antenna)

If I launch Google pla

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Hmmm, I haven’t done that exact scenario. That would have to chain load the actions… Something I had not thought about. However, I like the idea.
    For now, you’ll have to do it manually with a button for the antenna.
    I’ll add it to the list.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Can I access any of the events through Tasker? I know I can access the app start through tasker, but i am not sure I could send the button command from Autosense in tasker..

For now.. Manual will be fine, but I really need to test the DUE and the ALDL, I

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Nothing has been done with Tasker yet. Honestly I have Tasker, but have never done anything with it.
    I do plan on making it possible, but it’s yet another thing I have to learn before I can do anything with.

As for the Due and ALDL, I do believe they sh

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

patiently waiting for my Due to show up

I think if I plug in the due, then add the ALDL cable only I should detect the cable atleast

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Just make sure you program your due with the latest firmware before you plug it in, otherwise nothing will happen. Autosense can’t program it for you… it sucks, but I don’t believe it to be possible.

• Author
    Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Eric,

I cannot seem to find it.. I thought there was an option to have a App Toggle or set an output.. How do I set that up I did not see it..

Example, if I have a Radio app I want an output to go high (turn on my power Antenna)

If I launch Google pla

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Hmmm, I haven’t done that exact scenario. That would have to chain load the actions… Something I had not thought about. However, I like the idea.
    For now, you’ll have to do it manually with a button for the antenna.
    I’ll add it to the list.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Can I access any of the events through Tasker? I know I can access the app start through tasker, but i am not sure I could send the button command from Autosense in tasker..

For now.. Manual will be fine, but I really need to test the DUE and the ALDL, I

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Nothing has been done with Tasker yet. Honestly I have Tasker, but have never done anything with it.
    I do plan on making it possible, but it’s yet another thing I have to learn before I can do anything with.

As for the Due and ALDL, I do believe they sh

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

patiently waiting for my Due to show up

I think if I plug in the due, then add the ALDL cable only I should detect the cable atleast

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Just make sure you program your due with the latest firmware before you plug it in, otherwise nothing will happen. Autosense can’t program it for you… it sucks, but I don’t believe it to be possible.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.