Box for Due?

Home Forums Autosense General Discussion Box for Due?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of -Jeff- -Jeff- 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Any ideas on a project box or enclosure for the due? Trying to fit compone ts in the car and need to box that one up

Profile photo of that_kid
    that_kid
    Participant

I brought a box from radio shack which the due fits in nicely but you’ll have to drill/dremel some holes for wiring. I figure with RS going out of business you could score some boxes for dirt cheap.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Yeah I know.. heading to RS today for some other pieces.. OI have a box from them for my Redboard and 4 Relay board for my Aquarium. I wanted something a bit smaller, although I think the Due will not get installed this year I want it installed, but I als

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

A nice project box should work. I’ve 3d printed a few enclosures. I also bought a nice metal case for my Udoo, but still undecided if I’m going to use that board or not.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

So radio Shack I went to was pretty cleaned out. I bought a box.. but it is way too big

I did however get a few Seeed Studios parts: Proto Shield, Relay Shield (4 relays) and a 2.8″ TFT Touch Shield all for 60% off

I think I might use the Relay shi

• Author
    Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Any ideas on a project box or enclosure for the due? Trying to fit compone ts in the car and need to box that one up

Profile photo of that_kid
    that_kid
    Participant

I brought a box from radio shack which the due fits in nicely but you’ll have to drill/dremel some holes for wiring. I figure with RS going out of business you could score some boxes for dirt cheap.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Yeah I know.. heading to RS today for some other pieces.. OI have a box from them for my Redboard and 4 Relay board for my Aquarium. I wanted something a bit smaller, although I think the Due will not get installed this year I want it installed, but I als

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

A nice project box should work. I’ve 3d printed a few enclosures. I also bought a nice metal case for my Udoo, but still undecided if I’m going to use that board or not.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

So radio Shack I went to was pretty cleaned out. I bought a box.. but it is way too big

I did however get a few Seeed Studios parts: Proto Shield, Relay Shield (4 relays) and a 2.8″ TFT Touch Shield all for 60% off

I think I might use the Relay shi

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.