Bugs in nightly

Home Forums Software Bug Reports Bugs in nightly

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eric Eric 2 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

In the last little while I’ve been making use of a new library that is really making things easier while programming, and I’ve been retrofitting it into places whenever I touch them.  However, I’ve noticed it’s introduced a number of small, subtle bugs.  Things like the music buttons not being created if they don’t exist.  If you find anything that seems off, even just a little please let me know.  The nightlys aren’t ready for stable yet from lots of unfinished work, but I’d really like to find all of these bugs too.

This is exactly the reason I need to improve my test coverage 😉

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

You need more beta testers 🙂

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

According to the analytics there’s quite a few people using the software, but the feedback loop is small.  I guess I’ll just have to base things on the squeaky wheel concept.

• Author
    Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

In the last little while I’ve been making use of a new library that is really making things easier while programming, and I’ve been retrofitting it into places whenever I touch them.  However, I’ve noticed it’s introduced a number of small, subtle bugs.  Things like the music buttons not being created if they don’t exist.  If you find anything that seems off, even just a little please let me know.  The nightlys aren’t ready for stable yet from lots of unfinished work, but I’d really like to find all of these bugs too.

This is exactly the reason I need to improve my test coverage 😉

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

You need more beta testers 🙂

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

According to the analytics there’s quite a few people using the software, but the feedback loop is small.  I guess I’ll just have to base things on the squeaky wheel concept.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.