Connecting DUE to Android

Home Forums Hardware Arduino Due Connecting DUE to Android

This topic contains 31 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eric Eric 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

So I just sat down and started writing the code for this, and the library I had planned on using is GPL licensed, that won’t work. I have asked if he’ll LGPL it, otherwise I need to write my own. So depending on the outcome of the library authors decisi

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Also I just submitted the PCB to the fab house to be made and ordered the rest of the parts for a final product. The parts will be here tuesday, but the PCB’s will take a bit longer, that wil give me some time to get the damn code working

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

okay.. I might install the due.. I might not.. I don’t have the cases for it yet so i may install the radio without the DUE..

Easy to add later ..

• Author
    Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

So I just sat down and started writing the code for this, and the library I had planned on using is GPL licensed, that won’t work. I have asked if he’ll LGPL it, otherwise I need to write my own. So depending on the outcome of the library authors decisi

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Also I just submitted the PCB to the fab house to be made and ordered the rest of the parts for a final product. The parts will be here tuesday, but the PCB’s will take a bit longer, that wil give me some time to get the damn code working

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

okay.. I might install the due.. I might not.. I don’t have the cases for it yet so i may install the radio without the DUE..

Easy to add later ..

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.