Due issue?

Home Forums Hardware Arduino Due Due issue?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eric Eric 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

so I have been running my android unit on the bench the last few nights and I finally have the DUE in my custom box..

Anyway, twice now on power on (DUE gets powered first, cause it is faster, then the android finishes) when I go to map the output the ar

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Have you set it to automatically launch Autosense or does the popup happen each time? If it happens it should say if it’s showing up as an Accessory or a Device. If it’s showing up to the Android system as an Accessory, but Autosense sees it as an Uno,

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

I have it to auto launch (set as default) I will clear it and see what happens

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

on power up.. it seems the DUe is ready to go prior to Android so for some reason it thinks it is an Uno.. if I cycle power on the due it detects the accessory and prompts then it works

not sure if that helps.. I also have Autosense set as the default ho

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

thinking about it.. maybe I should set the Due to power on when the android does.. (I have a remote wire on the unit)

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I will look into this in the near future. I’d like to do some more Arduino improvements. I’m just really struggling with my IDE, and my tools are working against me instead of for me.
    I’ve been hopefully waiting for CLion to support Arduino code, which

• Author
    Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

so I have been running my android unit on the bench the last few nights and I finally have the DUE in my custom box..

Anyway, twice now on power on (DUE gets powered first, cause it is faster, then the android finishes) when I go to map the output the ar

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Have you set it to automatically launch Autosense or does the popup happen each time? If it happens it should say if it’s showing up as an Accessory or a Device. If it’s showing up to the Android system as an Accessory, but Autosense sees it as an Uno,

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

I have it to auto launch (set as default) I will clear it and see what happens

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

on power up.. it seems the DUe is ready to go prior to Android so for some reason it thinks it is an Uno.. if I cycle power on the due it detects the accessory and prompts then it works

not sure if that helps.. I also have Autosense set as the default ho

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

thinking about it.. maybe I should set the Due to power on when the android does.. (I have a remote wire on the unit)

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I will look into this in the near future. I’d like to do some more Arduino improvements. I’m just really struggling with my IDE, and my tools are working against me instead of for me.
    I’ve been hopefully waiting for CLion to support Arduino code, which

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.