Got things fixed

Home Forums Autosense General Discussion Got things fixed

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of -Jeff- -Jeff- 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

So after my Arduino mishap today I spent some time fixing my build server. They just release a new version (again…) and working though the errors I finally found my issue. That means that nightly builds are once again working as they should be. I’ve got one building now with some of the latest fixes and improvements. There is a bunch of work for the shield too, but without one you shouldn’t see it. At least that’s how it’s supposed to work.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

ANything with Volume intents for me to try?

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Newest nightly has some more changes. Do the same as before and let me know.
    I’m running out of things to try, I really don’t know why the other attempts haven’t worked.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Next will be for me to find out a bit more for these as well

I will give it a shot

EDIT.. Here is the Github info for the Bonovo Volume

https://github.com/Nu3001/packages_apps_bonovoapps/blob/master/bonovoHandle/src/com/bonovo/bonovohandle/HandleService.java#L127

maybe I am missing something in the intent name or maybe this will help you

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

It’s funny. I’ve looked at that code many times, but just now I think I figured it out. I’ll make the change now and send it up.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Eric,

It works, you did it!!! Up down and mute all are working..

now I have one more request (if it is easy)

the android volume bar at the bottom of the screen works for just android.. Can you add an option to hide it? since I am using intents, I believe that data is else where so hiding that slider would be ideal for me and I assume an option for hiding it would be easier then tying it to the intent controls

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Awesome, I’m glad I finally got it 😀 Now I can incorporate it properly.
    Since the shield uses it’s own volume controls I’m rewriting all the volume control stuff. So if you can tell me how many steps there are I should be able to make the slider work. If you start at 0 volume, and press up until it’s at the loudest counting how many times up was pressed that would help.
    Otherwise I can also add the option to hide it. I can do both really if that’s wanted.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

I will check it and see how high it goes

• Author
    Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

So after my Arduino mishap today I spent some time fixing my build server. They just release a new version (again…) and working though the errors I finally found my issue. That means that nightly builds are once again working as they should be. I’ve got one building now with some of the latest fixes and improvements. There is a bunch of work for the shield too, but without one you shouldn’t see it. At least that’s how it’s supposed to work.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

ANything with Volume intents for me to try?

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Newest nightly has some more changes. Do the same as before and let me know.
    I’m running out of things to try, I really don’t know why the other attempts haven’t worked.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Next will be for me to find out a bit more for these as well

I will give it a shot

EDIT.. Here is the Github info for the Bonovo Volume

https://github.com/Nu3001/packages_apps_bonovoapps/blob/master/bonovoHandle/src/com/bonovo/bonovohandle/HandleService.java#L127

maybe I am missing something in the intent name or maybe this will help you

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

It’s funny. I’ve looked at that code many times, but just now I think I figured it out. I’ll make the change now and send it up.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Eric,

It works, you did it!!! Up down and mute all are working..

now I have one more request (if it is easy)

the android volume bar at the bottom of the screen works for just android.. Can you add an option to hide it? since I am using intents, I believe that data is else where so hiding that slider would be ideal for me and I assume an option for hiding it would be easier then tying it to the intent controls

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Awesome, I’m glad I finally got it 😀 Now I can incorporate it properly.
    Since the shield uses it’s own volume controls I’m rewriting all the volume control stuff. So if you can tell me how many steps there are I should be able to make the slider work. If you start at 0 volume, and press up until it’s at the loudest counting how many times up was pressed that would help.
    Otherwise I can also add the option to hide it. I can do both really if that’s wanted.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

I will check it and see how high it goes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.