More thoughts on features

Home Forums Software Suggestions More thoughts on features

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of -Jeff- -Jeff- 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Option to remove the battery display from the top bar

Also how do you get the top bar to display.. seems to display when it wants for a brief time

anyway, i will now just add the ideas to this thread

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Icons next to the text on the side buttons would be great!!

Also since this acts as a launcher replacement, any chance in allowing Widgets in a button?

If I go the App-radio–> android stick

there is a widget that allows a seemless transition to th

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

The top bar rotates between all the enabled to bar fragments. Currently it’s just doing what I’ve told it to. If like to add more and have them customizable, like removing certain elements, and see the time displayed.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I’m not sure about widgets. I’m sure it can be done but currently I have no idea how. I’ll look into it.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

@eric wrote:

The top bar rotates between all the enabled to bar fragments. Currently it’s just doing what I’ve told it to. If like to add more and have them customizable, like removing certain elements, and see the time displayed.[/quo

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

currently there’s only two notifications that are displayed. The currently playing music, and the system notification which includes the temperature the battery percentage and things like that. Eventually I’d like to add more, things like navigation direc

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Cool. You have some cool plans. I am going to uninstall the 2 other ftdi apps and see if I can control things. Then i will reinstall autosense..

See if that helps

• Author
    Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Option to remove the battery display from the top bar

Also how do you get the top bar to display.. seems to display when it wants for a brief time

anyway, i will now just add the ideas to this thread

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Icons next to the text on the side buttons would be great!!

Also since this acts as a launcher replacement, any chance in allowing Widgets in a button?

If I go the App-radio–> android stick

there is a widget that allows a seemless transition to th

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

The top bar rotates between all the enabled to bar fragments. Currently it’s just doing what I’ve told it to. If like to add more and have them customizable, like removing certain elements, and see the time displayed.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I’m not sure about widgets. I’m sure it can be done but currently I have no idea how. I’ll look into it.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

@eric wrote:

The top bar rotates between all the enabled to bar fragments. Currently it’s just doing what I’ve told it to. If like to add more and have them customizable, like removing certain elements, and see the time displayed.[/quo

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

currently there’s only two notifications that are displayed. The currently playing music, and the system notification which includes the temperature the battery percentage and things like that. Eventually I’d like to add more, things like navigation direc

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Cool. You have some cool plans. I am going to uninstall the 2 other ftdi apps and see if I can control things. Then i will reinstall autosense..

See if that helps

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.