New features

Home Forums Software Suggestions New features

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of that_kid that_kid 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

So I’ve been watching the latest from Google IO and finding new features that are available to use. I was hoping to get some input on which ones you guys would feel to be the most useful.
    Some of the things I’ve found that look interesting are:
    [list:2v7

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I’m also thinking of maybe looking into Android Auto, as it’s going to start appearing all over the place. As well as Android Wear.
    As far as wear is concerned, the only thing I’ve come up with so far is a simple remote control for media. I’m sure the

Profile photo of that_kid
    that_kid
    Participant

Voice interactions would be nice and casting would be great. I was just thinking of putting a galaxy s4 mini in the truck just for purpose of showing waze and possibly dash cam functions.

• Author
    Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

So I’ve been watching the latest from Google IO and finding new features that are available to use. I was hoping to get some input on which ones you guys would feel to be the most useful.
    Some of the things I’ve found that look interesting are:
    [list:2v7

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I’m also thinking of maybe looking into Android Auto, as it’s going to start appearing all over the place. As well as Android Wear.
    As far as wear is concerned, the only thing I’ve come up with so far is a simple remote control for media. I’m sure the

Profile photo of that_kid
    that_kid
    Participant

Voice interactions would be nice and casting would be great. I was just thinking of putting a galaxy s4 mini in the truck just for purpose of showing waze and possibly dash cam functions.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.