New suggestions/feature requests page

Home Forums Software Suggestions New suggestions/feature requests page

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eric Eric 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I wanted to let everybody know there is a new page for suggestions/feature requests.  Please feel free to add new items you think would be useful to add to AutoSense.  Everybody is given 5 votes for each category per month to vote on items you care about.  You can vote up or down if you feel strongly either way.  I plan on using this as a way to help prioritize where I spend my time working.  So please, anything you want, add it to the page.

If for some reason you’re having any issues with it, first try and do a force refresh, your browser may have cached an old file (mine did), if that doesn’t work don’t hesitate to PM me.

• Author
    Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I wanted to let everybody know there is a new page for suggestions/feature requests.  Please feel free to add new items you think would be useful to add to AutoSense.  Everybody is given 5 votes for each category per month to vote on items you care about.  You can vote up or down if you feel strongly either way.  I plan on using this as a way to help prioritize where I spend my time working.  So please, anything you want, add it to the page.

If for some reason you’re having any issues with it, first try and do a force refresh, your browser may have cached an old file (mine did), if that doesn’t work don’t hesitate to PM me.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘New suggestions/feature requests page’ is closed to new replies.