New User

Home Forums Autosense General Discussion New User

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eric Eric 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of andrewfblack
    andrewfblack
    Participant

Hey guys I used to have a Windows CarPC back in the day. I’ve been using android in my car for a few years mainly using widgets and other things to try and make a Frontend. I stumbled across this yesterday and I’m very interested in this. I’m going to

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Welcome Andrew

I really appreciate the community here. The people have been pushing me (in a good way) to learn new things and continuously improve the code. If you have any suggestions I’m all ears.
    As you can see from the website, it’s just a forum

andrewfblack
    Participant

I can code in several web languages but I stick to CMS systems mainly now. Here are a few of the sites I’ve done.

http://www.sontouched.com/

• Author
    andrewfblack
    Participant

Hey guys I used to have a Windows CarPC back in the day. I’ve been using android in my car for a few years mainly using widgets and other things to try and make a Frontend. I stumbled across this yesterday and I’m very interested in this. I’m going to

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Welcome Andrew

I really appreciate the community here. The people have been pushing me (in a good way) to learn new things and continuously improve the code. If you have any suggestions I’m all ears.
    As you can see from the website, it’s just a forum

andrewfblack
    Participant

I can code in several web languages but I stick to CMS systems mainly now. Here are a few of the sites I’ve done.

http://www.sontouched.com/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.