nightly 2

Home Forums Hardware UDOO nightly 2

This topic contains 22 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of -Jeff- -Jeff- 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Probably not anything you’ll notice, just a couple of random crash fixes that affect only a few people

Profile photo of idorel77
    idorel77
    Participant

Hi Erich , stil can’t install nightly, only stable. But i don’t have dif. from the last stable.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I’ve been unable to reproduce the problem you’re having. It’s hard to fix when I don’t know what it is…

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Eric Eric.
    idorel77
    Participant

Ok, no problem.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I’ve finally pulled my Udoo out of my Jeep (it hasn’t been working…) and I can’t get it to boot at all. I’m so very disappointed in this device.
    I can see a few bugs have accumulated that need to be fixed. I’m going to try and fix those this week. I’ve been having a lot of issues sitting down and writing code. I get home from work and fall asleep almost right away. Try and balance dinner and chores in there. Plus I’m trying to find a new job and move to a new city on the other side of the province…
    The start of this year has been very slow going.

Profile photo of that_kid
    that_kid
    Participant

All the things you listed make me tired just thinking of it.  I can relate, getting up early to head to work then working non stop until quitting time only to battle traffic, come home spend time with the kids and wife, make dinner and think about all the other things I would love to do once I get a free moment.  I hope things improve for you with your job search and move.  Also hope things work out with your Udoo.

idorel77
    Participant

Hi Eric, take care of your family and hope you find a new job.

I know also how is with the kid . The other things should be in the second plan.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Yep, Family and life first.. The Arduino/Android stuff will always be there

• Author
    Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Probably not anything you’ll notice, just a couple of random crash fixes that affect only a few people

idorel77
    Participant

Hi Erich , stil can’t install nightly, only stable. But i don’t have dif. from the last stable.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I’ve been unable to reproduce the problem you’re having. It’s hard to fix when I don’t know what it is…

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Eric Eric.
    idorel77
    Participant

Ok, no problem.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I’ve finally pulled my Udoo out of my Jeep (it hasn’t been working…) and I can’t get it to boot at all. I’m so very disappointed in this device.
    I can see a few bugs have accumulated that need to be fixed. I’m going to try and fix those this week. I’ve been having a lot of issues sitting down and writing code. I get home from work and fall asleep almost right away. Try and balance dinner and chores in there. Plus I’m trying to find a new job and move to a new city on the other side of the province…
    The start of this year has been very slow going.

Profile photo of that_kid
    that_kid
    Participant

All the things you listed make me tired just thinking of it.  I can relate, getting up early to head to work then working non stop until quitting time only to battle traffic, come home spend time with the kids and wife, make dinner and think about all the other things I would love to do once I get a free moment.  I hope things improve for you with your job search and move.  Also hope things work out with your Udoo.

idorel77
    Participant

Hi Eric, take care of your family and hope you find a new job.

I know also how is with the kid . The other things should be in the second plan.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Yep, Family and life first.. The Arduino/Android stuff will always be there

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.