sat. radio

Home Forums Software Suggestions sat. radio

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of rob.1bmf rob.1bmf 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of rob.1bmf
    rob.1bmf
    Participant

Is it possible to get Sirius sat. Radio via a “SCC1 Tuner” or maybe the newer smaller unit

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I’m not sure. I’ve never played with Sirius radio at all. If there is a module that can be controlled via USB or serial then it might be possible. The hardest thing is the audio. We can’t directly input the audio into Android. We need an external con

rob.1bmf
    Participant

I think if we were to use one of these with the SCC1 tuner that this will work for us
    http://www.mo-co-so.com/MJS-Gadgets-USB … s-scc1.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

That’s a definite option. I would have to do more research to be sure, but it looks promising.

• Author
    rob.1bmf
    Participant

Is it possible to get Sirius sat. Radio via a “SCC1 Tuner” or maybe the newer smaller unit

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I’m not sure. I’ve never played with Sirius radio at all. If there is a module that can be controlled via USB or serial then it might be possible. The hardest thing is the audio. We can’t directly input the audio into Android. We need an external con

rob.1bmf
    Participant

I think if we were to use one of these with the SCC1 tuner that this will work for us
    http://www.mo-co-so.com/MJS-Gadgets-USB … s-scc1.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

That’s a definite option. I would have to do more research to be sure, but it looks promising.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.