Shield options questions

Home Forums Hardware AutoSense Shield Shield options questions

This topic contains 23 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eric Eric 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I put them in yesterday but my build server has been acting up, as in not working, so no. I’m still working on getting a successful build.
    Once the build actually works then all three intents (vol up, down and mute) try 3 different methods of executing the intent. So if you can put the same intent in all three configs and let me know if any of them work then I’ll switch the code so they all work the same.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Cool.. I am in no rush, if that other build had them I would try it.. I can wait.. Did you get the new shields yet? i want to buy one, but need to save some more $$ for it

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I’m still waiting for the PCB’s to arrive. The manufacturer says they’ve been made, now we wait for them to be shipped.
    Hopefully today I’ll get the build server to work again and I’ll get the new version out for you to try.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

So after messing around with my build server ALL DAY and getting NOWHERE I’ve manually built a new nightly. It’s been uploaded and should work.
    If you can try adding the same intent for volume up, down and mute and report back if any of them work that would be great. Hopefully one of them does, and then I can switch all three to the same code.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Okay, Hopefully I will have some time to try it this evening when I get home

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Tried it.. none of the commands work.. same thing.. as before, although now, the message pops up twice for every one button press

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

BAHHH. OK. I’ll keep trying. As for the double messages, that’s very weird. I don’t see why that would happen.

Profile photo of that_kid
    that_kid
    Participant

any progress using the Due on a usb host port?

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Working on it. It’s appearing in Android, but I’ve not got serial communication working yet. I’m starting to remember why I switched to accessory mode in the first place. Debugging is an extreme pain in the ass.

• Author
    Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I put them in yesterday but my build server has been acting up, as in not working, so no. I’m still working on getting a successful build.
    Once the build actually works then all three intents (vol up, down and mute) try 3 different methods of executing the intent. So if you can put the same intent in all three configs and let me know if any of them work then I’ll switch the code so they all work the same.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Cool.. I am in no rush, if that other build had them I would try it.. I can wait.. Did you get the new shields yet? i want to buy one, but need to save some more $$ for it

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I’m still waiting for the PCB’s to arrive. The manufacturer says they’ve been made, now we wait for them to be shipped.
    Hopefully today I’ll get the build server to work again and I’ll get the new version out for you to try.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

So after messing around with my build server ALL DAY and getting NOWHERE I’ve manually built a new nightly. It’s been uploaded and should work.
    If you can try adding the same intent for volume up, down and mute and report back if any of them work that would be great. Hopefully one of them does, and then I can switch all three to the same code.

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Okay, Hopefully I will have some time to try it this evening when I get home

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

Tried it.. none of the commands work.. same thing.. as before, although now, the message pops up twice for every one button press

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

BAHHH. OK. I’ll keep trying. As for the double messages, that’s very weird. I don’t see why that would happen.

Profile photo of that_kid
    that_kid
    Participant

any progress using the Due on a usb host port?

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Working on it. It’s appearing in Android, but I’ve not got serial communication working yet. I’m starting to remember why I switched to accessory mode in the first place. Debugging is an extreme pain in the ass.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.