Suggestion/Improvement

Home Forums Software Suggestions Suggestion/Improvement

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eric Eric 3 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of gregthomas129
    gregthomas129
    Participant

I have a suggestion involving the settings part of autosense. When I use artwork as my background I have trouble making out the words in settings against the background. Would it be possible to have it change to a black background when in settings? Thanks

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Can you post s screenshot showing the problem?

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I see the problem you’re describing. I’ll work on it.

One option that currently works is adjusting the brightness, it will darken the background and make the writing more legible.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

OK. I’ve added a new option in settings/background called “list background”. If you turn it on, all the lists in Autosense will have have a dark background, the same color as the buttons. If I’ve missed a list somewhere let me know and I’ll f

• Author
    Profile photo of gregthomas129
    gregthomas129
    Participant

I have a suggestion involving the settings part of autosense. When I use artwork as my background I have trouble making out the words in settings against the background. Would it be possible to have it change to a black background when in settings? Thanks

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Can you post s screenshot showing the problem?

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I see the problem you’re describing. I’ll work on it.

One option that currently works is adjusting the brightness, it will darken the background and make the writing more legible.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

OK. I’ve added a new option in settings/background called “list background”. If you turn it on, all the lists in Autosense will have have a dark background, the same color as the buttons. If I’ve missed a list somewhere let me know and I’ll f

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.