UDOO resolution

Home Forums Hardware UDOO UDOO resolution

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of idorel77 idorel77 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of idorel77
    idorel77
    Participant

Hello Eric,
    i reinstalled the autosense and now i have 4 icons, 3 autosense and 1 MapActivi.., is normal?
    I use Udoo.
    And the 2 buttons from left side on the buttom home page , i think is for volume, is not working, i can fix this?

Thank you.

idorel77
    Participant

How can i change the rezolution ? in your screens your buttons is bigger than mine. All my buttons is so small.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

idorel77

Thanks for the question. Next time I encourage you to start your own thread, it makes things a lot easier to find later on.
    That being said you, having 4 icons doesn’t seem normal. Can you take a screenshot and upload it so I can see. Maybe t

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

I get 3 for autosense when I install it

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Hmmm. I now see that I get the same thing, three icons. Since I don’t use the built in launcher, I’ve never checked.
    Something else to look into to.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I figured it out. Some of the library projects I’m using include a line to have them on the launcher. And it’s causing multiple icons to show up. I’ve fix it and it will be in the next release.

idorel77
    Participant

Easy way for change resolution and density from adb.

adb shell wm size 1280×720
    adb shell wm density 160

• Author
    idorel77
    Participant

Hello Eric,
    i reinstalled the autosense and now i have 4 icons, 3 autosense and 1 MapActivi.., is normal?
    I use Udoo.
    And the 2 buttons from left side on the buttom home page , i think is for volume, is not working, i can fix this?

Thank you.

idorel77
    Participant

How can i change the rezolution ? in your screens your buttons is bigger than mine. All my buttons is so small.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

idorel77

Thanks for the question. Next time I encourage you to start your own thread, it makes things a lot easier to find later on.
    That being said you, having 4 icons doesn’t seem normal. Can you take a screenshot and upload it so I can see. Maybe t

Profile photo of -Jeff-
    -Jeff-
    Participant

I get 3 for autosense when I install it

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Hmmm. I now see that I get the same thing, three icons. Since I don’t use the built in launcher, I’ve never checked.
    Something else to look into to.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

I figured it out. Some of the library projects I’m using include a line to have them on the launcher. And it’s causing multiple icons to show up. I’ve fix it and it will be in the next release.

idorel77
    Participant

Easy way for change resolution and density from adb.

adb shell wm size 1280×720
    adb shell wm density 160

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.