Upgrading woes

Home Forums Autosense General Discussion Upgrading woes

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eric Eric 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Uggghhh. I’ve been having so many problems with all my computer stuff lately. I upgraded my Gitlab build server and it’s stopped working properly. Tonight I upgraded Chrome and it doesn’t work on my USB-HDMI monitor (where the window is usually placed). Man, if I can’t get these basic tools working properly I’m going to go crazy.
    On the plus side the shield PCB’s have been made, now I’m just waiting for them to be shipped and delivered.

Profile photo of dmh
    dmh
    Participant

Happens to me at times.

I hear it has something to do with the moon. 🙂

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Damn moon 😉
    I don’t like being down a monitor. I have 6 for a reason and I use them all. Now having one not work sucks.
    Hopefully Google get’s the bug report and fixes the issue quickly.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Well I got one of the problems fixed. Chrome now works again, the newest version introduced a changed that enabled hardware acceleration, which sounds great, but it’s not supported by the display link drivers. So thankfully a quick toggle in Chrome Settings fixed it.

• Author
    Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Uggghhh. I’ve been having so many problems with all my computer stuff lately. I upgraded my Gitlab build server and it’s stopped working properly. Tonight I upgraded Chrome and it doesn’t work on my USB-HDMI monitor (where the window is usually placed). Man, if I can’t get these basic tools working properly I’m going to go crazy.
    On the plus side the shield PCB’s have been made, now I’m just waiting for them to be shipped and delivered.

Profile photo of dmh
    dmh
    Participant

Happens to me at times.

I hear it has something to do with the moon. 🙂

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Damn moon 😉
    I don’t like being down a monitor. I have 6 for a reason and I use them all. Now having one not work sucks.
    Hopefully Google get’s the bug report and fixes the issue quickly.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Well I got one of the problems fixed. Chrome now works again, the newest version introduced a changed that enabled hardware acceleration, which sounds great, but it’s not supported by the display link drivers. So thankfully a quick toggle in Chrome Settings fixed it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.