will this work

Home Forums Autosense General Discussion will this work

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eric Eric 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of rob.1bmf
    rob.1bmf
    Participant

ERIC, WILL YOUR SYSTEM WORK WITH THE RADXA ROCK PRO BOARD

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Rob,
    Welcome, first please don’t type in all caps, it’s difficult to read, and considered rude online.
    That being said I’ve never heard of that particular board before, but doing a quick look at their site suggests it should work just fine. It comes w

rob.1bmf
    Participant

if you do look into this board can you let me know what you think about it i have purchased this one and waiting for
    delivery and would like to use it with your system thank you

rob.1bmf
    Participant

Eric, I have found some more info on this board that may help check this page on roms that work including google apps
    http://talk.radxa.com/topic/409/r

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

From what their website says it looks like a great little board. My concern is how smoothly things run. If Google Apps work, then it will work. That link with the custom roms suggests that it’s been done and taken care of.
    Once you have the ROM with g

• Author
    rob.1bmf
    Participant

ERIC, WILL YOUR SYSTEM WORK WITH THE RADXA ROCK PRO BOARD

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

Rob,
    Welcome, first please don’t type in all caps, it’s difficult to read, and considered rude online.
    That being said I’ve never heard of that particular board before, but doing a quick look at their site suggests it should work just fine. It comes w

rob.1bmf
    Participant

if you do look into this board can you let me know what you think about it i have purchased this one and waiting for
    delivery and would like to use it with your system thank you

rob.1bmf
    Participant

Eric, I have found some more info on this board that may help check this page on roms that work including google apps
    http://talk.radxa.com/topic/409/r

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

From what their website says it looks like a great little board. My concern is how smoothly things run. If Google Apps work, then it will work. That link with the custom roms suggests that it’s been done and taken care of.
    Once you have the ROM with g

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.